"...this engaging accessible book challenges the standard paradigm...." Read the balance of this independent review
"The Art of Leading: 3 Principles for Predictable Performance Improvement is a fundamental guide to understanding the enormous challenge facing leaders, especially new ones, in our country today. The book attempts to discover the insights necessary in today’s performance review environment. The Art of Leading would benefit both the novice administrator and the seasoned professional leader in any discipline who is looking for increased employee engagement."
Peer-Reviewed American Academy of Medical Administrators
READ THE BALANCE OF THIS INDEPENDENT REVIEW
Do you want to know the 3 key principles that can help anyone become a better leader?
Do you want to know what a leader can do to improve employee engagement?
Do you want to know the foundation to influence others to perform at their best?
Everyone can be a leader. This book is for any leader who:
- Wants sustainable performance improvement
- Is new to his/her job and wants to start out on the right foot
- Frustrated by the current performance appraisal process
- Wants to improve employee engagement
This book can benefit any leader who:
- Wants to improve his/her leadership skills
- Is disappointed and frustrated with the behaviors of some employees
- Is frustrated by employees who complain and under perform
- Is frustrated by the current performance appraisal process and recognizes there must be a better way
- Is disappointed with the speed of improvement and change within their organization
- Wants to increase the level of trust between management and employees
Buy Now - Only $12.95 Buy At Amazon or for a Kindle
Read the testimonials Free Download to Convert Kindle Format to Another e-Reader Format