Coaching is a process that uses trusting relationships to inspire, create new insight, options, and positive change
Two important people-abilities required to achieve a competitive advantage into the future are the ability to:
- Manage talent
- Develop leadership
What is “Agreements Coaching?”
What are the outcomes of “Agreements Coaching?”
- Improved employee engagement, productivity, and performance with less waste, and with higher customer appreciation (both internal and external)
- Preventing problems in both interpersonal interactions and systems interactions
What are Interpersonal Interactions?
- Interactions which impact trust (avoidance of fear) freedom and innovation. Listening without judgment to new ideas and offering respectful acknowledgment of differing views
- Fearless Feedback easily accepted and encouraging long-term positive change
- Intelligent use of the three sources of power: authority of office, knowledge, and communication style (personality).
What are System Interactions?
- Understanding and communication of the aim, vision, and values of the system
- Processes for solving problems more quickly while avoiding blame and criticism
- Creating a foundation for “trusting high performance culture” that results in high quality “self-management” and avoids “manager-dependent” activities
- Building an environment of cooperation